Entrepreneurship & Business Plan Development
As a community leader, the CFUL recognizes that the onus is on us to assist small business owners, remedy their lives, and in turn, our community.
Our entrepreneurship program addresses the following five needs of the African American small business community:
- Foundation: Creating a proper business structure;
- Development: Creating a business plan and adhering to it;
- Education: Financial education, structure and security;
- Growth: Business development and resources;
- Expansion: Scaling upwards.
Read more about our plan here (opens in new window).