The Central Florida Urban League has a great opportunity for a Program Coordinator to join our incredible team in the Central Florida area. Working as a member of the Central Florida Urban League team, you will join an outstanding group of professionals dedicated to our mission: to enable African Americans to secure economic self-reliance, parity, power and civil rights.
In this role, the Program Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating, implementing and evaluating the current array of programs and services within the Central Florida Urban League. The Coordinator will also recruit local students as interns to help promote CFUL’s programs in the community via health fairs and presentations.
SALARY RANGE: $10-15 (compensation based on experience)
HOURS & LOCATION: 20 hours/week. Central Florida Urban League: 2804 Belco Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
SUPERVISES: College student interns
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required
- A demonstrated record of effectively collaborating with others is required
- Excellent administrative, organizational, writing, and supervisory skills.
- Previous experience with public speaking is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Social media savviness (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience working in a nonprofit setting (Preferred)