Stronger Families Training Program
In this program, we focus on supporting parental involvement that will strengthen the family unit by providing access to employment and training opportunities, job placement, life skills, parenting skills, and financial literacy workshops. These resources provide participating parents with tools that are essential for them to successfully provide for their children’s financial needs and emotional well-being.
The Stronger Families Training Program is offered free of charge to eligible parents in the Central Florida area.
This program is available to non-custodial parents that are behind on their child support payments and are in need of parenting support, life skill development, employability skill development, and job placement assistance.
In this program, participants will:
- Make a commitment to attending the Stronger Families Training Program classes, workshops, and seminars.
- Receive educational support that will help them develop life skills, soft skills, and parenting skills.
- Learn job readiness skills and undergo employability skills training.
- Receive job placement assistance, support services, and referrals.
- Learn parenting skills and tools for successful parenting and family relationships.
- Have access to collaborative partners, networks, resources, and services.
- Learn about financial literacy.
- Gain access to legal information.
- And much more!
The goal of this program is to provide access to the resources necessary for participants to develop skills that are crucial in providing for their child or children's financial and emotional well-being.
To get started, please click on the following links to complete the Enrollment Form and Individual Employment Plan. Once these forms are completed, a representative will be in contact with you.
For more information or further inquiries, feel free to contact a program representative with the following information:
Call: (407) 841-7654
Email: [email protected]