RYG UNITY BHM w/Ladder Builders Derek Lewis, Doug E. Fresh & Harold Mills
Thursday, February 25, 2021
5:30pm - 8pm
About this Event
Join Raise Your Glass Promotions and our Presenting Sponsors: PEPSICO, FORD and iConnect Real Estate, as we celebrate our 8th Anniversary UNITY Networking Mixer. We are Orlando's longest running networking event for Central Florida African American professionals to make new connections, build your brand and elevate your business.
REGISTER TODAY and FORD will make a donation to Space to Grow Baskets of Love food collection drive for Healthcare Center for the Homeless. Due to COVID-19 we will by hosting a HYBRID celebration that we can share VIRTUALLY with anyone who has access to the internet; this is our chance to share with all of you that are not in Central Florida. This interactive networking event will not give you zoom fatigue!
Our 2021 UNITY Networking Mixer Black History Month Celebration theme is Then & Now: Stories of Transition, Community & Progression. Our event will highlight "Ladder Builders" who will share their life story, their strategies for driving sustainable results and their commitment to uplifting and supporting the community.
Thank you to our Venue Sponsor, Bronze Kingdom Museum, for allowing us to utilize your amazing space. Bronze Kingdom has the largest collection of bronze art pieces. Panelists will be live at the venue.
Live Stream: Produced by Soliman Productions will feature a main stage (for the panel discussion) and break out rooms for the expo.
BHM 2021 UNITY Panelists:
- Derek Lewis, President, Pepsi Beverages North America, South Division
- Doug E Fresh, Entertainer, Philanthropist, Advocate
Moderator: Harold Mills, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist
Virtual small business and community partner interactive rooms, sponsored by REGIONS and Bahamas Ministry of Tourism.
3 non-profit organizations will talk about their mission and opportunities for you to help them reach their goals. The groups are Hannibal Square Community Land Trust, The Greatest Investment Girls Empowerment Program and Healthcare Center for the Homeless.
VIRTUAL MEETING rooms will allow you to:
- enjoy an evening of intentional networking - "meet new people" and strike up a conversation
- learn about charitable partners making a difference in the community and find out how to lend your support to their initiatives
- meet entrepreneurs who strive for the best and connect with their products and services including the owners of the event venue, Bronze Kingdom
- speak to our Diversity Champions and leaders of AA professional associations and learn more about how their professional development events can help you reach your goals.
- take a photo with our virtual photo booth and be entered into a drawing for door prizes thanks to our sponsor, WMFE.
After Party Lounge music provided by DJ Lyvwyr of the Get Fresh Crew
The UNITY Networking Mixer series is the perfect merger of professional development and social networking, which was designed to strengthen business relationships within the African American community and to support local entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations. Visit our website to watch recap videos from past events - www.raiseyourglassorlando.com