True Health Services for the Community
True Health is a non-profit community health center that has been serving low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underserved populations in Central Florida since 1977. True Health operates 7 health centers throughout Orange and Seminole counties. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, we offer a sliding fee scale to those that are uninsured, we accept Medicare and Medicaid, and over 25 major health and HMO insurance plans. Primary care services include Adult and Pediatric Care, OB/GYN, Behavioral Health, Dentistry, Podiatry, pharmacy, laboratory, and X-ray services.
True Health is now able to provide many of our services via Telehealth and Teleconference for new and established patients.
Appointments can be scheduled for the following reasons:
· Suspected COVID-19
· Medication Refills/Change
· Lab Results
· Weight management
· Heart burn or acid reflux
· Blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid, seizures
· Allergies, rashes, pinkeye, sinus pressure, mild allergic reaction
· Animal bites, insect bites, burns, cuts and wounds
· Seasonal Flu to include: cough, congestion, diarrhea, fever, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, fatigue, runny nose, cold, upper respiratory infection,
· Migraine/headache/dizziness, hot flashes
· Irregular or delayed periods/cycles
· Pain – any extremities (leg, arm, foot, back, etc.)
· All Gyn Consults
· Podiatry exams to include: lower limb pain (calf down), medication refill, diabetic management & screenings
· Dentistry – emergencies only
· Behavioral Health
In addition to telehealth, we are also able to provide phone enrollment assistance for programs such as Medicaid, SNAP (Food Stamps), KidCare, and Marketplace enrollment. To make an in-person or telehealth appointment, or to request phone enrollment assistance, please call 407-322-8645 or visit mytruehealth.org
True Health is conducting testing for COVID-19 at our sites as well as at pop up sites in partnership with Seminole County and the Florida Department of Health. Please see below for details:
Testing at a True Health facility:
If traveling to one of our health centers we ask that you call first at 407-322-8645.
Testing at a pop-up sites:
True Health has partnered with Seminole County and the Florida Department of Health to provide drive-up or walk-up testing throughout the Seminole community! You DO NOT have to exhibit symptoms!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
-Government issued I.D
-It's FREE! Patients with insurance should bring insurance cards
-No appointments necessary!
For more information, please call us at (407) 322-8645 or visit PrepareSeminole.org.