The Central Florida Urban League Young Professionals is a network of young professionals across Central Florida who provide leadership development, economic empowerment and community volunteer opportunities for other young professionals. The organization trains, develops, and educates young professionals to take leadership roles within the Urban League, the civil rights movement, and society-at-large. Members of Young Professionals are defining, developing, implementing, and leading the next generation civil rights agenda.
Vision: Our vision is to be the premier professional organization in Central Florida, whose focus is volunteering in the local community and aligning with service associations. The sustained focus includes engaging and empowering young professionals through signature programs, networking events, and workshops.
Why Join the Central Florida Urban League Young Professionals?
- Membership in Central Florida Urban League
- Exclusive Access to a National Empowerment Movement: the National Urban League and the National Urban League Young Professionals
- Access to Speakers and Presenters at scheduled meetings and workshops
- Access to local and National job postings and career opportunities.
- Invitations to Professional Networking Events.
- Community Service and Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunity to Mentor Youth
- Promotional opportunities for your business
- Personal & Professional Development Workshops.
Become a member of the Young Professionals and join the movement in three steps:
|Click here||Make a donation of $50.00||Receive your PayPal confirmation||You're all set!|
Follow the CFULYP's on Social Media:
General Body Meetings:
The CFULYP General Body Meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of each month (unless a holiday falls on that day, meeting will move to the 2nd Tuesday).
Location: Webster University, 501 W Church St, Orlando, FL 32805
Time: 6:30 p.m.